Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello

This is my first ever blog. Why you ask. Well I was sitting in my living room thinking about the current state of my life and wondering what the hell I'm doing. Why am I here? What am I really suppose to be doing with my life? What can I do to change my status? Start A Blog. How will this help me you ask. I'll be glad to tell you...well, as soon as I figure it out. All I know is that a lot of crazy shit goes through my mind on a regular basis and I don't always feel comfortable sharing the inner most secrets from the dark recesses of my mind with my family and friends because quite frankly I would like to keep them as my family and friend. So I guess this blog is a way for my to say out loud what usually only spoken in my minds internal monologue. So, if you feel like me and just want to let what's inside out, blog away. By the way, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to pretty much everything so just about no topic is off limits. And if anyone crosses a line I'll be sure to let it be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment