Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random Thoughts


I don't know were to start. I have gone through a lot of changes lately. Professionally and personally. So much so that it's beginning to effect me physically. This must stop. Shit is always going to happen. I know this. I also know that I hate change. Well maybe not change in and of itself. I hate to deviate from a well thought through plan due to outside forces beyond my control. So I guess my real issue is not being able to control everything in my own little world which makes being me damn near impossible. Aww! I just want something, anything to go the way I plan for it to. I'm not that hard to please. Ok. That's a lie. But no one is harder on me about my failures than I am on myself. And now I'm rambling. I justed needed to vent for a second. This blog is more of a sounding board than anything else. Still glad to have it. Sometimes you just need to let it out.
I've been thinking about putting some kind of structure to my random thoughts and committing them to print. There may even be something in here that would be of interest to someone besides me. There's a story that keeps bouncing around in my head. It's been doing so for a while. Like it's waiting to get out. I don't know. What da you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment