Saturday, January 15, 2011

I had an idea recently about a possible venture opportunity. I think it just might work but I don't want to jinks it by saying to much just yet. I will however report that I am feeling much better since my last post which was to say at the very least a bit maudlin, but that's where my head was at the time. I'll try from now on to not get so lost in my own head. Life's way to short to spend it wallowing in a pool of self pity. I am going to focus on the good and deal with the bad when I have to and Only when I have to, even if it fucking kills me.

On a lighter note, I sent a suggestion to the author of one my book favorites I have listed. I hope it helps. I realy love their work and am anxiously awaiting their next book, which I realy hope will be a new unstallment in what will hopefully turn into a long, riveting series. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment