Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Eye of the Storm

It amazes me how things work out. It's like a song I love called He Did It For My Good. It takes about how the devil sets things in motion to cause you pain but how turns them into things that bring you joy. That's how I feel right now. There are people in my life that seem to be doing every thing to make my life as difficult as possible, whether they are unconscious of the fact the devil is using them or willing participates in his plan to fuck me over, I don't know and frankly I don't care, the end results still the same. However, recently I have gained focus and a sense of calm I have been severely lacking. The period of undeserved professional exile has energized and given me prospective of what I want and what's important to me, two things I disparately needed. I know that it sounds like I've discovered a new enlightened path or changed religions but really all I've done it get in touch with someone I had lost contact with for a long while: Me. The days of being a spectator of my own life are over. It's time to make things happen, not wait for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment